- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
- ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
- ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
On February 17, 2017, students in grades 3-8 students at the International School of Choueifat ─ Choueifat performed the world's famous musical “Annie”. The event was held in the school stadium and open to the public. The audience of parents, students, school staff, and guests enjoyed the performance which included singing and dancing.
In preparation for this annual performance, students were invited to an audition in the presence of a drama committee who evaluated each student according to his/her talent and creativity. Students who were chosen, practiced for the show after school hours and on Saturdays during Term 1 of the academic year 2016-2017. The drama committee supported the students by preparing their costumes and setting the stage for the musical performance.
“We chose this specific musical this year because it suited the age group of the students performing in the show. It is an all-time classic and the students really enjoyed performing it,” said Zena Abou Zelof, Student Life Coordinator at ISC-Choueifat.
The International School of Choueifat – Choueifat, founded in 1886, is a member of the global SABIS® Network. ISC-Choueifat students benefit from a well-rounded education that includes a solid academic foundation and the opportunity to develop their talents and interests. The school regularly hosts shows and performances that showcase students’ many talents!