- ISC-Sulaimani Awarded Status of CIE Examination Center
- FMIS Students Recognized in Global Writing Competition
- ISC-Khalifa City Student is the Youngest U.A.E. Resident to Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
- ISC-Muscat Student Represents his School at Math Olympiad
- Fairy Tale Comes to Life at SIS-Adma
- ISC-Choueifat Students Perform Popular Musical “Annie”
- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
The International School of Choueifat ─ Lahore (ISC-Lahore) in Pakistan is committed to making a difference in the lives of underprivileged children in rural and urban areas of Pakistan through the Door of Awareness (DOA) initiative.
Established in 2007, DOA organization is an officially-registered NGO that runs a number of educational centers which offer educational course for children and vocational courses for youth and adults. DOA is committed to enhancing the educational and technical skills of underprivileged students in Pakistan and in order to provide them with a brighter future.
Since the beginning of the 2016-17 academic year, seventeen ISC-Lahore prefects in grades 9 to 12 have dedicated their Saturday mornings to visiting and teaching math and English to 60 children as part of this ongoing initiative.
Additionally, some ISC-Lahore staff and students went the extra mile and sponsored some of the children financially. Their sponsorship covers children’s tuition, books, stationery, and shoes as well as provides a safe environment for them to learn and expand their knowledge.
“My experience with Door of Awareness was unforgettable. Working with the children has given me a great sense of achievement and accomplishment,” said Harum Zeb, ISC-Lahore student.