- Alumni & Shadow Teachers® Save the Day
- Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
- ISC-Lahore Makes a Difference in its Community
- Students Dress Up as Their Favorite Book Character at ISC-Amman
- SABIS® School El-Metn Welcomes GBC-Education Delegation
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates Cultural Day
- ISC-Doha Student Earns Highest Mark in Qatar on IGCSE Exam
- Students Promote SABIS® On-Demand Tutoring at ISC-Erbil
- ISC-Abu Dhabi Student Wins Big at International Gymnastics Meet
- ISC-Lahore Launches SABIS® E-Books
- Kalar International School Students Learn Valuable First Aid Skills
- So You Think You Can Teach Event at Sardam International School
- Students Learn about Road Safety at Zakho International School
- Students at SABIS® Network Schools in Kurdistan Excel on Cambridge KET
- ISC-Choueifat Student Receives Perfect SAT I Score
- ISC-CHOUEIFAT STUDENTS PERFORM MARY POPPINS
- ISC-Dubai Celebrates U.A.E.’s 43rd National Day
- SABIS® Educational Services Welcomes High-Profile Visitors
- ISC-Cairo Holds University Fair
- ISC-Choueifat Students on Teams in West Asian Basketball Championships
Sardam International School Students Visit AUK
Grade 10 students enrolled in the optional business class at Sardam International School visited the American University of Kurdistan (AUK) on October 24, 2016. Accompanied by their teacher, thirteen students took a tour of the AUK campus and attended a university-level business lecture.
Impressively, the students were able to participate in the class discussions and interacted well with AUK professor and students. “The students from Sardam International School were very bright and had a good understanding of the English language,” commented Mr. Vijay Kapour, Instructor of Business at AUK.
This trip to AUK was a wonderful opportunity for Sardam School students to experience university life and participate in a course with university students! “We got the chance to engage in one of the business lectures and learned adequate information about the university itself. All in all, it was a trip to remember and an experience to benefit from,” said Hayv Naji Saeed, Grade 10 student at Sardam International School.
To learn more about Sardam International School, visit pppsardam.sabis.net.